So... New Hampshire democrat voters just went out in cold drizzly weather to place their votes and select the candidate they want to run in the next election for President. Most of the votes went to the declared socialist candidate and the openly gay candidate. I don’t care. Other candidates came in far behind and a couple of them actually dropped out of the race. A couple of them came in a lot further back than they expected but are still sticking around, just KNOWING that they will come on strong in later states. I still don’t care.
Exit polling is where i start paying attention. Of all the democrat voters, a full 78% said that they HATE PRESIDENT DONALD JOHN TRUMP!!! I just wanna know WHY? what is it about The Donald that brings about such deep and abiding hatred and vitriol? I know I’ve heard claims from left about what a horrible and despicable reprobate he is, but what about him is so bad?
First, I’ll cover his policies and accomplishments that they may hate.
Maybe is the jobs?
- 4 million new jobs have been created since the election, and more than 3.5 million since Trump took office.
- More Americans are employed now than ever before in our history.
- Jobless claims at lowest level in nearly five decades.
- The economy has achieved the longest positive job-growth streak on record.
- Job openings are at an all-time high and outnumber job seekers for the first time on record.
- Unemployment claims at 50 year low
- African-American, Hispanic, and Asian-American unemployment rates have all recently reached record lows.
- African-American unemployment hit a record low of 5.9 percent in May 2018.
- Hispanic unemployment at 4.5 percent.
- Asian-American unemployment at record low of 2 percent.
- Women’s unemployment recently at lowest rate in nearly 65 years.
- Female unemployment dropped to 3.6 percent in May 2018, the lowest since October 1953.
- Youth unemployment recently reached its lowest level in more than 50 years.
- July 2018’s youth unemployment rate of 9.2 percent was the lowest since July 1966.
- Veterans’ unemployment recently hit its lowest level in nearly two decades.
- July 2018’s veterans’ unemployment rate of 3.0 percent matched the lowest rate since May 2001.
- Unemployment rate for Americans without a high school diploma recently reached a record low.
- Rate for disabled Americans recently hit a record low.
- Blue-collar jobs recently grew at the fastest rate in more than three decades.
- Poll found that 85 percent of blue-collar workers believe their lives are headed “in the right direction.”
- 68 percent reported receiving a pay increase in the past year.
- Last year, job satisfaction among American workers hit its highest level since 2005.
- Nearly two-thirds of Americans rate now as a good time to find a quality job.
- Optimism about the availability of good jobs has grown by 25 percent.
- Added more than 400,000 manufacturing jobs since the election.
- Manufacturing employment is growing at its fastest pace in more than two decades.
- 100,000 new jobs supporting the production & transport of oil & natural gas.
No… Maybe not that.
Maybe its Income?
- Median household income rose to $61,372 in 2017, a post-recession high.
- Wages up in August by their fastest rate since June 2009.
- Paychecks rose by 3.3 percent between 2016 and 2017, the most in a decade.
- Council of Economic Advisers found that real wage compensation has grown by 1.4 percent over the past year.
- Some 3.9 million Americans off food stamps since the election.
- Median income for Hispanic-Americans rose by 3.7 percent and surpassed $50,000 for the first time ever in history.
- Home-ownership among Hispanics is at the highest rate in nearly a decade.
- Poverty rates for African-Americans and Hispanic-Americans have reached their lowest levels ever recorded.
No. That cant be it…
Maybe its business?
- Investment is flooding back into the United States due to the tax cuts.
- Over $450 billion dollars has already poured back into the U.S., including more than $300 billion in the first quarter of 2018.
- Retail sales have surged. Commerce Department figures from August show that retail sales increased 0.5 percent in July 2018, an increase of 6.4 percent from July 2017.
- ISM’s index of manufacturing scored its highest reading in 14 years.
- Worker productivity is the highest it has been in more than three years.
- Steel and aluminum producers are re-opening.
- Dow Jones Industrial Average, S&P 500, and NASDAQ have all notched record highs.
- Dow hit record highs 70 times in 2017 alone, the most ever recorded in one year.
Just one more. Maybe it’s healthcare…
- Signed an executive order to help minimize the financial burden felt by American households Signed legislation to improve the National Suicide Hotline.
- Signed the most comprehensive childhood cancer legislation ever into law, which will advance childhood cancer research and improve treatments.
- Signed Right-to-Try legislation, expanding health care options for terminally ill patients.
- Enacted changes to the Medicare 340B program, saving seniors an estimated $320 million on drugs in 2018 alone.
- FDA set a new record for generic drug approvals in 2017, saving consumers nearly $9 billion.
- Released a blueprint to drive down drug prices for American patients, leading multiple major drug companies to announce they will freeze or reverse price increases.
- Expanded short-term, limited-duration health plans.
- Let more employers to form Association Health Plans, enabling more small businesses to join together and affordably provide health insurance to their employees.
- Cut Obamacare’s burdensome individual mandate penalty.
- Signed legislation repealing Obamacare’s Independent Payment Advisory Board, also known as the “death panels.”
- USDA invested more than $1 billion in rural health care in 2017, Letsaccess to health care for 2.5 million people in rural communities across 41 states
- Proposed Title X rule to help ensure taxpayers do not fund the abortion industry in violation of the law.
- Reinstated and expanded the Mexico City Policy to keep foreign aid from supporting the global abortion industry.
- HHS formed a new division over protecting the rights of conscience and religious freedom.
- Overturned Obama administration’s midnight regulation prohibiting states from defunding certain abortion facilities.
- Signed executive order to help ensure that religious organizations are not forced to choose between violating their religious beliefs by complying with Obamacare’s contraceptive mandate or shutting their doors.
Lets move on to some of their talking points…
Trump is literally HITLER!!!
This is usually said by people who literally don’t know what “literally” means and who have no concept of who Hitler was. They only know that other liberal scream it, so it must be true. Adolph Hitler was the Nazi leader of WWII Germany and wanted to conquer the world. In the process, he slaughtered more than 20 Million Jews, Russians, Slavs, Catholics, Poles, A variety of different religions, disabled, political prisoners and homosexuals (to name a few.) Until Trump starts gathering up “undesirables” into concentration camps and slaughtering them en mass, I call BS on your claims of Hitler and Nazi. (By the way, “Nazi” stands for National Socialist, just like Most of the current democrats)
Trump puts children in cages and separates them from their parents!
Sounds terrible, doesn’t it? Truth is, the separation policy started with Bill Clinton and those cages were built under the Obama administration. Trump, however, ended the separation and cage policy. Just sayin’…
Trump is Anti-Semitic. Actually Trump is the most Pro-Jew and Pro-Israel American president… EVER!!!
Trump is a RAAACCIIISSSTT!!! (Racist always has to be screamed) Actually, Trump was never called a racist until he decided to run in the Republican primary and in fact received an award from Jesse Jackson for his help with Black youth.
There is so much more, but everything can be honestly rebutted. I want to hear from you about what a horrible person the president is. Remember, I WANNA KNOW WHY he is so hated.